Startup Ecosystem EU offers this European Startup Network Directory as a resource to startups.
Our goal is to bring together startups, investors, and innovators to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming Europe.
Feel free to email updates or corrections.
- Asociación Española de Startups – After publishing the Spanish Startup Manifesto, we decided that the next logical step to promote this idea was to create a national association to be the voice of the startups. We took COADEC in UK and Startup.be in Belgium as role models, and we started talking with startups all over Spain and regional startup associations to give shape to the initiative.
- Austrian Startups – Promoting innovation and entrepreneurship in Austria through a vibrant community and large-scale change initiatives. We offer a wide range of supporting services and utilities to actors within the national startup scene. To find the best information suitable for your needs, select the business perspective you’re coming from below.
- Bulgarian Business Forums – The Bulgarian Business Forums started as an informal group in 2011 in Varna. After three active years, the informal group grows to nonprofit organization Bulgarian Business Forums that was founded in 2014 and is based in Varna, Bulgaria.
- European Startup Network – ESN was established in September of 2016. We have since grown from a handful of national associations to covering almost all of Europe, at 24 organizations in our network, plus countless partners with whom we work to complement internal expertise. We help startups to scale, represent them to European policymakers, and connect them to corporates and investors, among other activities.
- France Digitale – France Digitale is the leading organization of startups in Europe. Created in 2012, following Mouvement des Pigeons, the association represents more than 1,500 French digital entrepreneurs and investors.
- Hellenic Startup Association – Η Ελληνική Ένωση Νεοφυών Επιχειρήσεων (ΕΕΝΕ) δημιουργήθηκε από την κοινότητα των start-up επιχειρηματιών ώστε να προωθηθεί ένα νέο μοντέλο επιχειρηματικότητας στη χώρα μας το οποίο έχοντας χαρακτηριστικά καινοτομίας και ταχείας ανάπτυξης θα συνεισφέρει καθοριστικά στη μαζική δημιουργία νέων, ποιοτικών θέσεων εργασίας και στη συνολικότερη ανάπτυξη της εθνικής μας οικονομίας.
- Italia Startup – Italia Startup è l’associazione che rappresenta l’ecosistema italiano dell’innovazione e che aggrega startup, scaleup, pmi innovative, centri di innovazione, investitori, abilitatori, studi professionali e corporate.
- Luxinnovation – Luxinnovation offers an extensive portfolio of services to companies and public research organizations to foster innovation, thus supporting the Government’s economic development objectives. The agency also ensures that Luxembourg continues to attract international investment, companies, and skills that are a perfect fit for the country.
- Sapie – SAPIE is a nonprofit platform with more than 100 members founded in 2014 in Bratislava, Slovakia. The Slovak Alliance for Innovation Economy is the leading forum for policy debate on the digital economy and innovation in Slovakia.
- Startin – Latvian Startup Association “Startin.LV”. We unite Latvian startups and startup communities around shared values to represent joint interests, speak in one voice, and educate society about startups in Latvia.
Startup Britain – StartUp Britain is a national campaign by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs, harnessing the expertise and passion of Britain’s leading businesspeople to unleash entrepreneurship across the UK. Luke Johnson chairs the campaign. Founded by eight entrepreneurs and launched in March 2011 by the Prime Minister, StartUp Britain is an entirely private sector funded and was launched in response to the government’s call for an ‘enterprise-led’ recovery.
- Startup Cyprus – Startup Cyprus is the Cyprus startup ecosystem entity that culminates the ecosystem’s efforts to realize the pledge made by the Cyprus startup community by people that believe in the creative and disruptive power of startups and innovation, to startup Cyprus. It has been active for over four years as a pledge amongst the community and founded as a legal entity in February 2016 by 13 pioneering startup founders and ecosystem heavyweights.
- Startup Estonia – Startup Estonia is a governmental initiative aimed to supercharge the Estonian startup ecosystem to be the birthplace of many more startup success stories to come. For that, we are working on making Estonia one of the world’s best places for startups, partnering with and uniting the best of startups, incubators, accelerators, private and public sectors.
- Startup Ireland – Startup Ireland is a grassroots organization providing an independent focal point for the Irish startup community regionally, nationally, and internationally to increase the number of Irish startups that start + scale successfully. To let the entrepreneurs lead, we will focus on the framework conditions that provide the most productive environment for startups to achieve Ireland’s entry into the world’s top 20 ranking of startup ecosystems.
- Startup Lithuania – Facilitating the national startup ecosystem between fast-growing businesses, venture capital funds, accelerators, startup-friendly enterprises, and the government.
- Startup Norway – Startup Norway is on a mission to share the power of entrepreneurship and support everyone with en entrepreneurial dream to succeed with their vision.
- Startup Poland – one of the well-known technology think tanks in Central Europe. Formed in 2014 by a group of young Polish entrepreneurs and startup founders, we represent Polish startups in a dialogue with the government, parliament, the European Commission, and self-governing unitary authorities. We break the barriers between big business and the startup community. Thanks to our network of ambassadors in all of Poland’s voivodships, we can reach startups all over the country, and obtain a full image of this sector of the Polish economy.
- Startup Serbia – Our programs are helping startups and entrepreneurs to develop their businesses by organizing networks, creative industries collaboration, competitions, training, boot camps, and consultancy. They can easily connect with startups from Western Balkans and the EU, and meet regional investors.
- Start:up Slovenija – Iniciativa Start:up Slovenija je odgovor na vse večji zaostanek, ki nam grozi v evoluciji slovenskega start-up ekosistema. V okviru iniciative se najpomembnejši deležniki slovenskega podjetniškega ekosistema povezujemo in zavezujemo, da bomo še naprej z vsem svojim znanjem, voljo, vizijo in družbeno odgovornostjo soustvarjali sodoben podjetniški ekosistem.
- Startups.be – Startups.be is the one-stop-shop for Belgian tech entrepreneurs with a global ambition. We help them by providing easy and qualitative access to investors, customers, and experts. As a nonprofit organization, we connect the dots in the tech ecosystem, and we are the voice of the startups in Belgium, looking to foster the startup culture with a neutral and inclusive approach and a national and international reach. Since its foundation in 2013, Startups.be has quickly grown to represent more than 1500 startups, and over 120 Belgian organizations are working for entrepreneurs.
- Swiss Startup Association – the Swiss Startup Association (SSA) gives the Swiss startup ecosystem a collective voice in society, business, and politics. Startups face very different challenges than established companies do. The SSA is committed to creating the best possible environment for the development of both entrepreneurs and startups, as we believe it benefits our entire society. We represent the interests of startups and entrepreneurs, vis-à-vis politics, business, and the public. The SSA sees itself as an umbrella organization representing various startups across numerous industries, regions, and organizations. Our goal is not only to make Switzerland the most innovative country, but also the most founder-friendly place in the world.
- Techleap.nl – Techleap.nl is a nonprofit publicly funded organization helping to quantify and accelerate the tech ecosystem of the Netherlands, empowering people and their tech companies to scale with programs and initiatives for improving access to capital, market, and talent.
- Young Entrepreneurs of Sweden – Young Entrepreneurs of Sweden, YEoS, is a nonprofit organization run by its members. Our purpose is to create the most powerful platform for young entrepreneurs in Sweden between the ages of 18-35. Focusing on the entrepreneur, rather than the industry, our +200 members can support, exchange knowledge, and inspire each other to reach success.