Calendar of Events for the European Angel Investing Community.
Meetings, public lectures, and workshops are offered annually throughout Europe. To learn about upcoming events, see our calendar of events below.
If your event is not included, drop us a line.
- World Economic Forum – The World Economic Forum is the international institution committed to improving the state of the world through public-private cooperation. Davos-Klosters, Switzerland; Jan 21-24, 2020
- World Business Angels Investment Forum – As an affiliated partner of the G20 Global Partnership for Financial Inclusion (GPFI), the World Business Angels Investment Forum, committed to collaborating globally to empowering the economic development of the world by fostering innovative financial instruments for SMEs, innovators, and startups, invites you to join our global efforts to ease access to finance for them to create more jobs and social justice for the world economy. Istanbul, Turkey; Feb 17-18, 2020
- SuperReturn International – The world’s largest private equity and venture capital event. 2,500+ attendees. 700+ LPs. 1,100+ GPs. 400+ speakers. Unlimited possibilities. Private equity and venture capital conference determining strategies for successful fundraising, value creation, exits and maximizing returns in a new decade of private equity. Berlin, Germany; Feb 25-28, 2020
- Investor’s Forum 2020 – Over 200 LPs and over 200 GPs will once again gather in Geneva for an event unlike any other. With a strict one-to-one ratio of LPs to GPs, this event delivers unparalleled content, debate, and networking in a collegiate, non-commercial environment. The Investors’ Forum is open only to Invest Europe member LPs and GPs and qualified institutional investors. All registrations will be reviewed to ensure entrance criteria are met. We encourage you to begin the registration review process early to reserve your place at the event. Geneva, Switzerland; Mar 25-26, 2020
- EBAN Cork 2020 – the annual EBAN Congress where more than 300 Business Leaders; Early Stage Investors; Business Angels; VCs; Entrepreneurs; Accelerators; Corporates; Policy Makers Seed Funds and Startups will gather. The EBAN Congress is one of Europe’s largest and most recognized international business angel & investment events. 2020, the 21st year of the event, will be organized by EBAN and CorkBIC alongside a host of partners & sponsors. EBAN 2020 taking place in Cork, Ireland is about People with a Purpose and Passion about Investing and Entrepreneurship collaborating together to grow and succeed in the New Economy. Cork, Ireland; Jun 11-12, 2020